Since 2002, VSA Clients have received a financial benefit of more than fifteen times our fees in documented financial performance improvement!
Increase Physician Patient Referrals Into Your Vein Practice
Vein practices rely on patient referrals from primary care physicians to keep their appointment schedule filled with new consultations.
How do I find, train and manage a Physician Liaison if my practice does not currently utilize a liaison to cultivate PCP relationships?
VSA has the experience and resources to handle this for you.
Here is what VSA can do for you…
- VSA will help you recruit, interview and hire the correct candidate – whether you are looking to train a member of your current staff or hire someone new.
- Your new Physician Liaison will receive 2, 3 or 4 days of intensive training with one of our Physician Liaison Trainers, where they will focus on skills necessary to build relationships with current and potential referring physicians in your service area. This on-site training will include face-to-face meetings with current and potential PCP referrals in your immediate service area.
- VSA will design, for your review and approval, a compensation package for your new Physician Liaison.
- VSA will work with you to design and implement creative ideas for incentive programs that will keep your Physician Liaison motivated.
- VSA will provide 12 months of management and training support, including weekly or bi-weekly phone sessions with your trainer, that include you and your Physician Liaison.