Mission and Values
VSA has adopted the following philosophy to guide our decisions and actions.
We are committed to:
- Responding to our clients’ needs with innovative solutions.
- Continuing to enhance our national reputation as a premier consulting and advisory firm in the health care industry.
- Treating our clients and our staff with integrity, honesty, and fairness.
- Encouraging creative problem-solving and independent thinking in developing effective solutions to unique client situations.
- Developing long-term client relationships based on mutual trust and our ability to demonstrate “value-added” in our client engagements.
Key principles guiding VSA
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, honesty and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we lead our personal lives.
- Create collaborative and mutually empowering relationships between and among VSA consulting executives and key client shareholders.
- Adhere to sound business principles; NEVER trade short term gain for long term loss.
- Produce the highest quality work, even in small engagements.
- Treat our competitors the same way that we would wish to be treated by them.
- Create an environment where VSA is viewed as the best company to work for in the physician practice management industry.